Monday, November 3, 2008

week at grams


so sunday we packed ty up and he went to grams for a week. I remember the week or months that I would spend at my grandmas. I loved them and now we have a great relationship. I hope that ty and my mom will too. but this is how halloween was spent. stuart took ty around and i sat and passed out candy untill they got back. Halloweeen in uma is sooo different we have like 1000 trick or treaters and here we have like 60. granted it is all the kids from Mexico but still it lasts forever and you run out of candy. Here i have candy for the next year.

2 comments:

teamBoo said...

Are you home? I want to stop by some time this week. What do you need?

Linsey F said...

Hey I saw you are a "follower" of mine. glad you found us. How is everything? Ty is growing fast...hope all is well.