Wednesday, November 5, 2008

no shit...

sorry for the profanity... so went to the dr today. they plan on doing the c-section in the next 6 weeks. found it funny and dumb that i pay them how much for 15 min for them to tell me this.

shunt was recalibrated on Friday, had my 6 xray to date in the pregnancy. still can't see that well, not going to look for it too come back. hahaha (get it)! probibly c-section will be when it goes completely or i can't stand the pain anymore. and by pain i mean my head going to split bc the fluid in my brain is pushing my brain against my skull bc the shunt isn't draining bc my belly is too big. IT is like sinus pressure that shifts except when it does i spin, fall down (not so good right now), slur like i am drunk, can't complete a sentence kind a fun.


Four months from now... iam looking forward to sleep. really !

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Hang in there! We love you and think you are pretty great!