Sunday, November 9, 2008

rammy has ty

wow, i can not believe how quiet my casa is with out ty. My mom graciously(sp) took ty home to YUma for two weeks so that i could get some rest and stu could mabe sleep some too. I have been resting up and getting ready for Anika (comin in a week to 4). Stuart has been working like a mad dog and hardly home. It has been way weird with out ty though. We both miss him so much but no that he is having fun with the cousins and kids and tractors and everything down in YUma. My mom and i are trying to get atime line going for when and how everything should run but it has been amazingly difficult bc the docs keep changing there mind. i canceled my neurosurgeon appt on monday. hoping that this will help finalize things with me high risk ob. i keep telling them that she is gonna come in 4 weeks so someone should make up their mind. I really think that they are expecting me to come in and tell them that i have had it. This saturday we had a small baby shower for me at the casa. I appreciate everyone that came. It was fun just to be involved in normal baby events. I am grateful for it.

2 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hey Mandy! It's Ashley (Aaron's wife). Fun that you have a blog. We have one too. It is set to private, so e-mail me at ashlaryn_810@hotmail.com and I will invite. Hope things are going ok for you guys.

bematheson said...

Your lucky to have a break before you little girl gets here. But ya i agree never to name your kid vicky, i worked with a lady named vicky too its an evil name