Monday, March 16, 2009

is home

i hate the hospital!!!! and i hate being sick even worse. but now i hate recovery time the most. so there is lots of things that were messed with this time. cognative. memory. and i am so much more straight forward. i don't get sarcasm but i am sarcastic? ya i don't get it either. my head is still shaved. i'll post some pics later. scar is not that bad. i am tired though. anika is already teething, at 4 mnths. sad i missed the first months. ty is still jumping and doing 2 year old things. mom and gram will be here for a while. it's ok i need them. on to therapy. both speech and occupational and physical. luckily it is here at home so i don't have to drive. can't drive for 6 mnths. it's better i get it. better for all of you as well. stu is still working crazy hours. luckily, that his job is still sooooo busy. he was up for 23 hrs and just went to bed, poor stu. i am better and i am home!! i love home.

5 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I'm gladto hear that you are doing better. Good luck with therapy and I hope things continue to go well!

Linsey F said...

I am happy you are home! I am sure you have a long road ahead of you, but I know you can do it! We will continue to pray for you!

Dana said...

I am so happy to hear that you are home and are doing okay. I have been so worried and just waiting for an update. Keep the updates coming along with some photos. Love you Mandy.

Sabra said...

I love that you are home.

teamBoo said...

i am counting down the days for you Britney Spears gone wild party. Do you remember making those plans? ;) Also we are supposed to figure out some cute ways to tie your head with scarves.

SOOO glad the sugery went well and you are home safe, where you belong. I am always around if you need some company, I won't mind if you don't get my sarcasm ;)