Thursday, March 26, 2009

graduation

i graduate next week. my mom goes home, my gram goes home and i am here to tend to a newborn and a ty!!! IT will be hard but after my mom, i love her, has been here it is going to take me a while to get the house back to normal!!! i am tired, soooo tired. but i think that i will be able to handel it. when mom leaves i can nap with the kids and take it easy. next week is going to be great!! anyone want to stop by just do it. i am up and enjoy the company!!!

2 comments:

shsh said...

Yeehaw! " Your a big girl now!" haha j/k

Love you chicka!

Call if you need anything

Jordan said...

Hey Mandy, Its Jordan Stearns (Merrill). I am so glad to hear that you are doing better and are at home now. I keep checking your blog frequently. You and your family are in my prayers. What a Trooper!!