Saturday, January 31, 2009

thought that this was funny when i found it.
got helps this week at home care of the higley rs.
thanks so much bc i am burnt beyond scraping off the edges and applying more butter to your toast.
scooting is my method of travel
an apple was a tomatoe, not a good surprise

i fear it is going to be a long two weeks.


on the good side, anika got another chiropractic adjustment and is now sleeping more than 15 min. Going to try cat nip for her collic as nothing else has worked.

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Catnip? There is something I've never heard of using. Interesting.

Amanda Bowen said...

cat nip and chammamile tea is supposed to be good for it. i'll let you know hoe it goes

Linsey F said...

Give her gripe water. www.colicease.com. It is the best $20 I ever spent. I have used it on both of my girls...it is wonderful!