Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Conclusions

tonight i sit feeding anika and think how quickily time flies, greatful for my time with her. mabe there is a reason for the long days and even longer nights that have transpired. tomarw we go to the neurosurgeon and hope for the conclusion to this time in my life. stuart deserves a wife free of pain. soon. so tomarow comes and i haven't a clue on what the answer will be or if any. or will we just begin searching again for answers somewhere else in the world. St. judes is an option or what about CederSinai in LA. Boston? Shams in Jacksonville? how far must i search. India or Italy? I just want to find House.

seriously all i want to do is get a hard workout in, without passin out. (lose the baby weight) See without seeing duplicates. Hear without the ring or the sound of my heart in the background. Smell the correct thing. Taste what i am really eating. Feel hot and cold. Not be exhausted. SLEEP and go into REM. Not slurring my speech. Think clearly. and laugh without making my head hurt worse.

mabe tomarrow...

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

I'm praying for you and your family. You are so brave and so strong. I don't know how you do it. I hope you are blessed with the answers you need! Keep us posted.

shsh said...

We are thinkin about you, and keep yyou and the Fam in our prayers. Let us know if we can do anything!!
Love you!!