Monday, October 6, 2008

Seems

Wow, it seems all that all i do is complain. Great realization! ya that sucked. My mom came this weekend and my grandma is coming on Wednesday. I am sure that we are going to get fined for the freakin huge RV that will be parked in our from yard or the cops will come but what will they say, "move the RV." ya for some reason authority just doesn't bug me or I have no real care for them. mabe it is because i got in some much trouble as a youth. whatever. so i am in mad dash mode to clean my home and get it ready for them so that my 80 year old gram isn't cleaning. Why or When does the busy bee end? My mom is exactly the same. Put them together and wow you have a show, but i need the help. so anyways there i go again complaining. So that is this week and Anika is 3.4 lbs! ya, and the doctors are still in arguing phase. ANy1 no House?

No comments: